Claim My Loss

Claim My Loss is a trading style of HT Legal Ltd. HT Legal Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority; SRA ID 535317. Specialises in handling pension compensation claims, financial adviser claims, pension compensation claims, car finance claims, mis-sold investment claims and business energy claims for individuals or companies facing issues, such as mis-selling, mismanagement, or inadequate compensation.